HomeAdvice For TenantsThings to know before you move inUtilities

1.7. Utilities

Throughout the tenancy you will be responsible for the payment of telephone, gas, electricity, water and the council tax accounts. MyLondonHome will advise the utility providers on the date when your tenancy started and ask for the account to be changed into your name, but it is your responsibility to ensure that the account name has been changed at the move in and move out of the property. Please note that utility companies will also require the occupant to provide access for any of their visits. You will also be responsible for ensuring that a valid television licence remains in place for the duration of the tenancy.

Knowledge Tags

This page was: Helpful | Not Helpful