HomeAdvice For TenantsThings to know before you move inTaxation

1.8. Taxation

If you pay rent directly to your landlord's bank account and your landlord is resident overseas, you will be responsible for applying the provisions of the HM Revenue and Customs Non-Resident Landlords Scheme for taxing UK rental income and you may need to seek advice on this. Please note that these provisions do not apply if you pay your rent to MyLondonHome.

Knowledge Tags
tax  /  nrl  / 

This page was: Helpful | Not Helpful